Changing Database

Jam

Hello, I changed some of the tables, because we need a 10 digit. 

We need to change the amount, to get the actual amount of said invoice. 
My question is if I totally change this table, is there any table that will be affected?
What will happen if I totally changed the tables?

image.png.97c68cb4953e3878558f22e51b0e5e7a.pngimage.png.334a16598dd6245827d8c8d640ccd901.png

6 hours ago, Jam said:

My question is if I totally change this table, is there any table that will be affected?

I suspect that you'd have to change the settings of all pricing fields in the rest of the database tables - as an example, if you didn't do that, then as soon as an invoice is paid and the amounts copied to tblaccounts, you'd be potentially copying a 10+ digit total amount value into an 8 digit field.

if you are going to do this, i'd seriously suggest doing it in a dev install first to ensure that there is nothing hardcoded to 10,2 in the software... from memory, I don't think there is - but I haven't tested doing this in every version, so there may have been subtle changes.