Prorata Bill

Jam

I'm confused. How Prorata Bill work on Billing Cycle?
How it's compute?

I'm confused. I set a Product and I check the tick box of Prorata.
I couldn't see any changes, 
I do not know how Prorata Works, Can you help me about this?

26 minutes ago, Jam said:

I'm confused. How Prorata Bill work on Billing Cycle?
How it's compute?

I'm confused. I set a Product and I check the tick box of Prorata.
I couldn't see any changes, 
I do not know how Prorata Works, Can you help me about this?

And how it Work in WHMCS?

I need your help, please. Advance Thank you

https://docs.whmcs.com/Products_and_Services#Pricing_Tab

Prorata Billing - This allows you to bill products on a specific day of the month and charge a prorata'd amount at the initial time of order. If enabled all clients will be charged on one exact day each month. When disabled the product will use the default anniversary billing system (eg. Jun 15 - Jul 15).
Note:
Prorata billing is not compatible with the free domain logic or having domain renewal invoices generated further in advance than other products.

Prorata Date - If you set this to 1, then all clients would be charged on the 1st of each month.
Charge Next Month - After this day of the month has been reached, a client will also be charged for the next month in their initial payment when signing up on a monthly billing cycle. If you had prorata date set to 1, and a client signed up on the 30th of the month, they'd only be charged a tiny amount without this setting. So it is pro-rated amount + next month in advance.
TIP: If you wish to pro-rate a product but not use the 'charge next month' feature, set "Prorata Date" to a normal value and "Charge Next Month" to 32.