Upsell domain ID protect

17 hours ago, SamS1 said:

How can we get something like shown here https://docs.whmcs.com/index.php?title=File:Idprotect_docs_showcase.png&limit=20  to upsell domain ID Protection?

which bit ? that blurb in the middle would just be a conditional div (if IDP is enabled for the tld) on the configuredomains.tpl template...

but that image is probably from 6+ years ago, and whether IDP has the same relevance in 2020 is debatable.... pretty sure the solution was a template edit back then too.

2 hours ago, brian! said:

which bit ? that blurb in the middle would just be a conditional div (if IDP is enabled for the tld) on the configuredomains.tpl template...

but that image is probably from 6+ years ago, and whether IDP has the same relevance in 2020 is debatable.... pretty sure the solution was a template edit back then too.

Hey Brian, sorry should have been more clear. Yeah even if we could just set a image like that so that during signup  they actually see a clear example of what ID Protect actually is. I've changed the language file already but would be nice to have the image also.

Actually i think we got it. Thanks for pointing out the template file. Appreciate it.

Edited by SamS1

Sorry if you could point me the right way again. I also tried to add the image in the client area domain addons but couldn't get it. I thought the file clientareadomainaddons.tpl would be the one i need to add it to?

Thanks

😀 Well it looks like all i have to do is ask you and then keep trying and it works. All sorted now.

Edited by SamS1