WHMcs and Braintree

kb12345

I am using Braintree payment gateway module with WHMCS.

This module was working fine with previous WHMCS version. Now, I have updated my WHMCS version to latest 7.8.3. Module stopped working with latest WHMCS.

Braintree creates own CC fields in iframe. It is working on checkout and creditcard page with latest WHMCS but if i check with add payment method page then it stopped working.

Because Braintree removed default WHMCS CC fields from add payment method and added own CC fileds. When i click on save button after entered the CC detail in Braintree Fields then WHMCS goes to Exception case and return the error.

Please let me know, is there any way to fix it. Please suggest me if you have best way to fix it.

Thanks

21 hours ago, kb12345 said:

This module was working fine with previous WHMCS version. Now, I have updated my WHMCS version to latest 7.8.3. Module stopped working with latest WHMCS.

the golden lesson here being that you should never update WHMCS until you are sure that all of your addons/hooks/template changes etc are compatible with the new version.

22 hours ago, kb12345 said:

Please let me know, is there any way to fix it. Please suggest me if you have best way to fix it.

as wsa says, you're now stuck and will either have to wait for it's developer to update the module, or if you remembered to take backups before updating, you could revert back to your previous version.