Hiring a professional to upgrade WHMCS to PHP 7.2

I am looking for a company to help me to update WHMCS to PHP 7.2, and making sure everything works fine. 

I already updated my hosting  to PHP 7.2, but immediately I make the change WHMCS stops working showing this error below, so I always have to go back to PHP 5.6: 

https://imgur.com/wQzFmvF

Also, I tried to update all my WHMCS modules, but same result. I am currently using around 4 payment modules and developers have confirmed they are ready for PHP 7.2. I can provide updated downloads.

I also host a Wordpress site (my main site) in the same hosting account with WHMCS,  but  I don't have any problems with WP. WHMCS is within a separate directory.

I would like to get an estimate about this job, and if possible, avoid down times in my site. 

Thank you.

7 hours ago, ocastaned said:

How am I supposed to see the results?

with Display Errors enabled, repeat whatever you did that caused the error in the first place, and the "Oops" page should include more details about the cause of the error.

13 hours ago, ocastaned said:

I am looking for a company to help me to update WHMCS to PHP 7.2, and making sure everything works fine. 

feel free to send me a PM if you want me to take a look.