Where to install WHMCS

• 3 months later...

if I install WHMCS on 440nameserver.com can I provision some_name.440music.com

This is my setup
3 co-located servers 2 with Plesk 1 Centova Cast
2 in-house servers 1 plesk 1 ISPConfig
What I'm hoping to do is install WHMCS and provide hosting as a sub-domain to 440Music using multiple server and depends on what services they sign up for.  If a user signs up for radio they would get space on the Centova Cast server or if they need commerce they are located on a plesk server or if they are a free service I serve the pages from the in-house server. If I'm not clear on what i'm trying to do help me better understand how to communicate my thoughts.

Hi @440music

Thanks for the clarification

On 26/02/2020 at 9:03 PM, 440music said:

What I'm hoping to do is install WHMCS and provide hosting as a sub-domain to 440Music using multiple server and depends on what services they sign up for. 

Ok, this is possible, on each product you can go-ahead and specify a sub-domain in the Subdomain Options   sections of the Other Tab " Enter in the format .example.com (comma seperated list supported for multiple options)"

2 with Plesk

Heres the details to setup your Plesk Server

https://docs.whmcs.com/Plesk#Setting_Up_a_Plesk_Server

1 Centova Cast

The setup for CentovaCast can be found at https://docs.whmcs.com/CentovaCast

ISPConfig

We don't have an integration with ISPConfig but i'm sure there are third party modules around.

If a user signs up for radio they would get space on the Centova Cast server or if they need commerce they are located on a plesk server

Generally, you would set the module to CentrovaCast to create the account on the Cast server are you also looking to create an account on Plesk for them as well.

if they are a free service I serve the pages from the in-house server

In the product for the free service simply specify the module for the free server.

I look forward to reading more about Centova Cast, waiting for an answer I was able to figure out how to make it happen. I added Plesk to the in-house server and the setup worked. I am now having trouble with the login, I'm getting this message "This site key is not enabled for the invisible captcha."  and yesterday when I installed it it was working. I'm off to search for answers

• 1 year later...

I'm making progress, all of those questions have been answered and I've solved those question.
Now I'm trying to turn off CC info for Free Sub-Domains.
I still need to look at how to assign paid clients on first server and free clients the second/3rd/4th ...

moving past clients to the new system I'll need to have maybe 5 servers to start
Would I want to create separate server groups?
and are there any good video tutorials, the ones I found are either no talking or extremely old.