Trial to Monthly subscription with paypal

Hi there,

I've been searching for a way to automatically upgrade a user from a 24H trial account subscribed with paypal recurring payments to a full month account with different price, but couldn't find the configuration or module for this.

Case scenario:

• 1 - User pays $1 for 24H  service with paypal via recurring payments
  • 2- After 24H, a full 1 Month subscription with different price is activated via the recurring payment created previously.

Can this be done on whmcs alone? if so, could you guys please give me some tips? If not, is there any paid module for this?

Any help will be very welcome, thank you.

Peter

Edited by tuga

Hi Peter,

14 hours ago, tuga said:

Can this be done on whmcs alone?

purely from settings, it's not automated - a client can upgrade manually, or an admin can manually upgrade them.

it would be possible to use hooks to auto upgrade the product, but off-hand, i'm not aware of an existing solution that has been published.

15 hours ago, tuga said:

If not, is there any paid module for this?

there's a third-party commercial addon called "Product Auto Upgrade" in Marketplace that possibly does what you need.

15 hours ago, brian! said:

Hi Peter,

purely from settings, it's not automated - a client can upgrade manually, or an admin can manually upgrade them.

it would be possible to use hooks to auto upgrade the product, but off-hand, i'm not aware of an existing solution that has been published.

there's a third-party commercial addon called "Product Auto Upgrade" in Marketplace that possibly does what you need.

Thank you very much for your fast reply Brian.

We are using a module that  doesn't provide upgrade functions  and we've received an email asking to upgrade it manually

Can you please provide us a link to a tutorial/documentation explaining how to implement the upgrade function on a module?

Thank you!