Network Status - How to put latest posts on top of the page

20 hours ago, VirtualWorldGlobal said:

While posting network incidents how can i keep the latest posts on top of the page, for me while I am posting an incident the latest one is the last one in that page...

I think with Six, it should be shown as the first item - are you using a custom theme/template ??

18 hours ago, VirtualWorldGlobal said:

Please help me on this issue as I am new to this...Latest post is not showing on the top of the page which clients need to scroll and see...this is causing confusions...

if I add a new post, then it's always shown first...

BEvHdHA.png

unless there is a sort setting that i've forgotten about, the issues are always listed new -> old... what exactly are you seeing??

I suppose if your site is showing them sorted old->new, then you could reverse the array - either in the serverstatus.tpl template by changing...

{foreach from=$issues item=issue}

to...

{foreach from=$issues|@array_reverse item=issue}

or by using an action hook to resort the array.... but I don't think that you should really need to do either.