Hello there

Almost  3 years using WHMCS   I can not    find a friendly    and better  platform out there  for  automation  and managing  purposes  with  possibility      to have  your website and   client area all   on same package, so WHMCS   came to stay   for long  long  time.

The  point is that   WHMCS   is not an    Accounting software   and   also   there is no module  that   could  make  WHMCS   became   accounting software, so   using   a parallel   software  is needed.   Until   now   I have been using    an accounting software on   personal   laptop because    there  was   no  cloud  version  until  now.   Now   I will have all   2  platform  on cloud  WHMCS  +  Accounting software, but   to avoid replicating   jobs   on 2  platform    I have search that   I could   integrate   them.  Zappier  can   do that, but   after  free   plan   it cost   19.99/month   (not  cheap)  if you consider    you  are  paying  WHMCS license+ host+Zapier+Accounting software   +Goverment TAX   😓

For small business   this solution  could be  expensive!!!
Perhaps   WHMCS   could consider   partnered with   some   good   international accounting software   to make our lives easier,   so we would just  need to  register\certified   that   accounting software    on our   region   😶

If   anyone have found a better way to make things works   cheaper  please share your  good practices for   who   are starting and   wants things done on the right way.

Best regards

• 1 year later...

I feel your pain.

What we're doing for now is using xero.com as middleware, dumping 3 diff whmcs installs into that and then our accountant exports GL data from xero into Sage.

The xero sync module from Edge Hosting has been great for this, and they keep improving it.