Enable disabled account?

I have a customer account that was disabled because of non-payment.  He paid; I updated the account and it shows Active.  But the "Account Disabled" page is still being redirected.

How do I update this?

I tried manually running the cron from a shell, but it didn't seem to do anything.

more information:  The account had been disabled for two months.  I updated the last invoice (marked as paid) and somewhere marked the account as Active.

But it still shows Suspended.  I want to let the last two months payments slide, but I don't see any way to enable the account.

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like you're trying to deal with a service that's been suspended via WHMCS (hosting account), not WHMCS itself.
Once payment is made, make sure that the service itself is not suspended

Go to admin -> client -> products/services , select the service, and then in module commands, click on 'unsuspend'.
If that doesn't work, go into your control panel (hosting, not WHMCS), and unsuspend from there.

Failing that, you'll have to talk to your hosting provider

• 1 month later...