Croster Features Request community

ThemeMetro

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,   despite  this module   is new and    version 1   yet.   I have   double  check it on demo version  and also  on video_youtube, and compared    to other front-end  with admin module   from another developer   I have tested   this   year looks   steps forward.   Congratulations  for  such great work!!! Thanks to it's   cookie   bar consent   integrate.

Your theme is very   flexible   and even newbie    can customize  it   to have a great  website!

I intend   to give it a try but would   like to see   in future  releases   this  simple  add Partners as   an option   where   we could from admin modules   choose  to use  that banner   for partners logo.

Partners    are important, especially    if you   have   a partner   that   will empower   your company...e.g   if microsoft  , google,   or any huge   logo   are my  partner  it is must have them there 😉

image.thumb.png.4aa8b4ae7c4b2385af8cc6b752254741.png

1 hour ago, zitu4life said:

Thank you very much for your feedback and advise,  Logos can still manage from admin panel, you may add any number for images by footer logo manager please find attached screenshot. For naming we will consider because in this footer layout i don't think its looking good, if we get more request for that. we will try another footer layout option for that. in upcoming release.

Hello there,   despite  this module   is new and    version 1   yet.   I have   double  check it on demo version  and also  on video_youtube, and compared    to other front-end  with admin module   from another developer   I have tested   this   year looks   steps forward.   Congratulations  for  such great work!!! Thanks to it's   cookie   bar consent   integrate.

Your theme is very   flexible   and even newbie    can customize  it   to have a great  website!

I intend   to give it a try but would   like to see   in future  releases   this  simple  add Partners as   an option   where   we could from admin modules   choose  to use  that banner   for partners logo.

Partners    are important, especially    if you   have   a partner   that   will empower   your company...e.g   if microsoft  , google,   or any huge   logo   are my  partner  it is must have them there 😉

image.thumb.png.4aa8b4ae7c4b2385af8cc6b752254741.png

footer-logo-manager.png

footer-new-logo-manager.png

Edited by ThemeMetro

12 hours ago, Benjamin Biswas said:

You can add mega menu.

Thank you very much for advise, of course we will try add more options and also consider about mega menu too. But we will wait for more votes for mega menu.

Edited by ThemeMetro

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I have two suggestions:

- on dedicated servers page, disable the "configure" button if the server is out of stock (or show some info about the server not available)

- add option to remove tabs on VPS pages, and show all models without click. Also please let user choose which information and icons he wants show on that page.

Thanks!

6 hours ago, GigaServer Brasil said:

Just another request: Sync the dedicated and VPS prices directly from whmcs. So there is no need to change the templates when changing product prices.

thanks!

Hello,

Its already available, the pricing and link is syncing from whmcs products and services for vps and dedicated server plans too.

Edited by ThemeMetro

Hello,

Some more requests:

1-Please add option to change the top black bar phone icon. I prefer to put whatsapp icon instead of phone on my website.

2-Please add option to show all servers instead of tabs on VPS pages, like the screenshot.

3-Please add option to put country flag on dedicated servers, like the screenshot.

4- On the dedicated screenshot, you can see that the "configure" button is changed to "out of stock" and the color of the font is changed to yellow. It wolud be amazing to have that on Croster too. 

All the screens are from Clouder template, with some adjustments that i made (dynamic prices, dynamic configure button, country flags, and show all VPS instead of tabs).

thanks

clouder-vps.JPG

clouder-dedicated.JPG

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

be able to make tabs that allow you to choose the billing period (monthly, yearly, etc...)

And the price must be displayed automatically according to the chosen billing period.

1807015513_SharedHosting-SolutionsdhebergementmutualisedeEX2-MozillaFirefox.thumb.png.812864297f0768fd36d98de1ce986acc.png

be able to display the reduction percentages according to the billing period

323968774_HbergementWebObambu.com-MozillaFirefox.thumb.png.2a86e9355517792fda8e87ede75ae1ed.png

Edited by biaf

Add ability to re-order banner picture position, so it will allow easily chose what banner picture starts first and second, etc...this would add a valuable to theme, as customer could change layout quickly  and provide a dynamically client experience.

image.thumb.png.c55b7709168ca36e765add69cdd5a17a.png

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

We are extremely excited to release much awaited new version of Croster v2.0. The Croster is now based on whmcs Twenty One. We have redesigned almost all whmcs pages with lots of improvements to make them more user friendly and with modern look for a refreshed look.

https://thememetro.com/announcements/48/Croster-2.0-Released.html

Edited by ThemeMetro

• 4 weeks later...

Have a look at all the features, improvements and bug fixed in Croster v2.0

Added - Support Hours Notice Widget in Sidebar which is fully manageable from Croster Panel.
Added - 2 more features styles. Now use image instead of icon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This future of using image instead icon\Font Awesome is a great value added, like it...I was locked before using some basic FREE font awesome, also ugly, now I can managed to use my own desired picture. Every update I am getting my website more pro. Thanks ThemeMetro and keep improving croster.

image.thumb.png.a85560be0ad70ac0662ff9896b346747.png

• 9 months later...
On 4/21/2020 at 6:52 PM, zitu4life said:

Add ability to re-order banner picture position, so it will allow easily chose what banner picture starts first and second, etc...this would add a valuable to theme, as customer could change layout quickly  and provide a dynamically client experience.

image.thumb.png.c55b7709168ca36e765add69cdd5a17a.png

This feature has been added in Croster v2.0.4