Acquiring Logged in Client Variables

I'm trying to acquire logged in client's variables so it will propagate the client's data. I've implemented the live chat and it is working fine, but it won't identify any of the variables?  Any suggestions??

(function(){var w=window;var ic=w.Intercom;if(typeof ic==="function"){ic('reattach_activator');ic('update',w.intercomSettings);}else{var d=document;var i=function(){i.c(arguments);};i.q=[];i.c=function(args){i.q.push(args);};w.Intercom=i;var l=function(){var s=d.createElement('script');s.type='text/javascript';s.async=true;s.src='https://widget.intercom.io/widget/mlfxfdcw';var x=d.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];x.parentNode.insertBefore(s,x);};if(w.attachEvent){w.attachEvent('onload',l);}else{w.addEventListener('load',l,false);}}})();

window.intercomSettings = {
    app_id: "mlfxfdcw",
    name: "{$LANG.clientareafirstname}", // Full name
    email: "{supportticketsclientemail}", // Email address
    created_at: "<?php echo strtotime($current_user->created_at) ?>" // Signup date as a Unix timestamp
  };

(function(){var w=window;var ic=w.Intercom;if(typeof ic==="function"){ic('reattach_activator');ic('update',w.intercomSettings);}else{var d=document;var i=function(){i.c(arguments);};i.q=[];i.c=function(args){i.q.push(args);};w.Intercom=i;var l=function(){var s=d.createElement('script');s.type='text/javascript';s.async=true;s.src='https://widget.intercom.io/widget/mlfxfdcw';var x=d.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];x.parentNode.insertBefore(s,x);};if(w.attachEvent){w.attachEvent('onload',l);}else{w.addEventListener('load',l,false);}}})();

4 hours ago, brian! said:

if the user is logged in (and hence a client), you might be able to use {$clientsdetails.fullname} for their full name and {$clientsdetails.email} for their email address - though I don't know for sure if it would work.

Ok, just to make sure, will I have to find some way for it to reference the SMARTY variables?

2 minutes ago, Hickman.io said:

Ok, just to make sure, will I have to find some way for it to reference the SMARTY variables?

I assumed you already had - as your example code is referencing Smarty variables... well it's referencing two Language Strings (which will be no good for your purpose)...

you might need to use <literal>, but which Live Chat addon are you using ??

Just now, brian! said:

i'm not familiar with that one - I see there's a monthly cost... have you taken a look at tawk.to ? that chat addon is free and i've seen a lot of WHMCS installs using it.

Yes there is a monthly cost, but the automation the chat provides is definitely worth it. Also, it has a lot of apps that integrate into the chat that are great!