Custom WordPress One Click Install

rhim12

On 09/10/2019 at 04:06, rhim12 said:

Does anyone know how to add a One Click WordPress install with custom themes and plugins?    

there's the free Softaculous WHMCS Auto Install Addon, where you can auto install specific scripts, e.g WordPress, during account creation - you should also be able to create custom scripts,, ie WordPress with specific addons and templates etc and auto-install that.

if you want to throw money at this, then there is the third-party addon, App Installer - WordPress, for a monthly fee.

App Installer – WordPress module for WHMCS is meant for web hosting providers that are currently offering web hosting accounts and are looking for an integrated “one-click” provisioning solution to provide WordPress blog hosting packages to their customers.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/10/2019 at 11:52 AM, brian! said:

there's the free Softaculous WHMCS Auto Install Addon, where you can auto install specific scripts, e.g WordPress, during account creation - you should also be able to create custom scripts,, ie WordPress with specific addons and templates etc and auto-install that.

if you want to throw money at this, then there is the third-party addon, App Installer - WordPress, for a monthly fee.

Hi Brian. Thanks for this.

I am using the Softaculous WHMCS Auto Install Addon, but am having issue configuring it.
I have the basics down working fine, but I am trying to configure some settings, like setting the protocol and Site and Description. Are you able to assist me with this or should I try get in touch with Softaculous?

49 minutes ago, spartanza said:

I have the basics down working fine, but I am trying to configure some settings, like setting the protocol and Site and Description. Are you able to assist me with this or should I try get in touch with Softaculous?

it's probably simpler to let Softaculous have a crack at answering it first - IIRC, they will be custom fields but Softaculous will know better onthis.... but if you get nowhere with them, let me know.