Incorrect Billable Items description

57 minutes ago, SteelSignature said:

When adding a new "Billable Item", descriptions improperly show ampersands. They appear as "&amp" not "&". Billable Items seems to be the only area where this happens.

it shows them with & in the Admin Area or in the database ??

AqFqtQl.png

it will replace the text with & in the database, but I can't recall ever seeing it with ampersands in the admin area.

29 minutes ago, brian! said:

it shows them with & in the Admin Area or in the database ??

AqFqtQl.png

it will replace the text with & in the database, but I can't recall ever seeing it with ampersands in the admin area.

Creating a "Billable Item" from a product pulls the product description with & and it has to be manually changed else it appears like that on the client's invoice.

Product Descriptions in the Admin Area shows & > Product description in Billable Item shows & > Invoice description shows &

The transfer from the Product Description in the Admin Area to Billable Items should convert to "&" or creating an Invoice from Billable Item should convert to "&". It's not being done and is confusing for admins when creating Billable Items.

17 hours ago, SteelSignature said:

Started using this feature after v7.8 so I honestly don't know. System Charset: utf-8

i'm not able to reproduce the issue of any version of WHMCS that i'm testing it with (including the latest) - it might be worth a ticket to Support as if it's a v7.8.2 issue, they'll need to address it quickly for it to be included in v7.8.3 next week.

I could be wrong, but I suspect it's a generic issue with your setup, rather than a bug in 7.8 - but Support should know one way or the other.