Not correct domain search

messir

your WHMCS searches seem to be working fine from the domain register page...

WX00yjC.png

though searches from your main site are failing - the search term is passed onto the registration page, but doesn't automatically begin a search... it's possible that's because there is Invisible Captcha enabled on that page... i'd be tempted to disable it on domainchecker and see if the searches being to be automatically searched when passed from the main site.

Edited by brian!

2 hours ago, messir said:

But if say more correct, I search takeprofit.cash Its busy, but site offer name not with different TLD as - com, net, org, info etc. And offer only all with .com

in domain pricing, are you using ResellerClub as a lookup provider, Standard Whois or NameSpinning ??

if you were using standard whois, and .com was your only alternate TLD, then it would check takeprofit.cash and takeprofit.com for availability - though I would assume both are already registered.

any chance of a screenshot of what you're seeing ? because looking at your site (unless you're now using a different domain), i'm seeing results with alternate TLDs and suggestions...

2 hours ago, messir said:

How disable captcha only for domain page?

if you're using a recent version, you would untick "Domain Checker" from the checkboxes in the "Captcha for Select Forms" section of the general settings -> security tab in the admin area.

Captcha_config.png