Magistar

Calculate proper from price with montly price breakdown?

Has anyone figured out how to modify the product.tpl to display the proper from price when monthly price breakdown is enabled?

For example:

• 3 months = 24 = 8 monthly
  • 12 months = 60 = 5 monthly

Without monthly price breakdown the product.tpl will display 'from 24 per 3 months' which is correct.

With monthly price breakdown enabled the product.tpl will display 'from 8 per 3 months'. Now this of course the 8 and 3 months make no sense. It should say:  From 5 per month

Anyone that already tried this? (I am working with premium comparison currently).

Edited by Magistar

Update: this is awesome:

However my

{if $product.pricing.rawpricing.biannually neq -1}<span>x{$currency.prefix}{($product.pricing.rawpricing.biannually/24)|string_format:"%.2f"}</span>/mo

is returning 0.00

Anyone know the code for biannually and semiannually?

Update: Apparently the proper English word is biennially!

Is there a  list somewhere with all the 'selectors' available for the product class?

9 hours ago, Magistar said:

Is there a  list somewhere with all the 'selectors' available for the product class?

you could throw a {if $adminLoggedIn }{debug}{/if} into the products.tpl template; look at the popup window generated and see what options are available within the $product array.

ilGk9YL.png

I have had mixed success so far. On the ordertemplate I would like to display the price before setup cost (so no tax, no setup cost). Right now this is producttotals.pricing.baseprace .

So far I have not been able to find the selector that allows me to set the 'today' price. Because producttotals.pricing.totaltodayexcltax also includes the setup fee. Is this possible?