@WHMCS are you testing your software?

J-B

Unbelievable, 3 releases are being published and again a hotfix.  Seriously?

You have increased the prices and only deliver bad quality.   Finally, stop publishing new releases too fast and test it properly.

Unbelievable, sorry that is only unbelievable ...

• WHMCS Staff

HI @J-B,

Thanks for reaching out!

I can confirm that we perform extensive tests on our application before release, however there is no substitute for real data. This is why when we release public Beta and Release Candidate versions, so that the new features can be tested by our users in more configurations and environments then we could ever recreate in the lab.

During the month long pre-release period we make sure to address any reported issues in the final release. Post-release our support and development teams have been responsive in addressing any  issues quickly as they arise.

Please do join in future beta tests; the more users who take part the greater the test coverage will be.

With the auto-update utility, applying maintenance releases takes just a few clicks and a matter of minutes. Thank you for taking the time to update and use WHMCS v7.8, I hope you find the new features we have added beneficial to your business.

10 hours ago, WHMCS Peter said:

Please do join in future beta tests;

Will I be paid for it? Sorry, but time is money and I have no time to test beta releases and then run my business and adapt the template after each release or update. 
I can't put my whole time in WHMCS. I hope you understand that. This is not free software that depends on the community. 

10 hours ago, WHMCS Peter said:

With the auto-update utility, applying maintenance releases takes just a few clicks and a matter of minutes.

Not for everyone! Those who need to adapt the template need to invest more time. And testing is possible even if the modules used are present.