Disable Full Admin, do not do that unless you know what are doing.

How Full Admin could make a mess with WHMCS with admin roles permissions. Full Admin can do that on easy way just logged in admin side.

This thread is intend to create a brain storming if would be better if WHMCS has a way to prevent full admin doing that or even display a WARNING MESSAGE! Be sure what you are doing you could locked full admin login.

Steps followed: Login with full administrator>setup>Staff management>Administrator Roles>Uncheck all and now FULL ADMIN is a single user and system has no full admin.

image.thumb.png.a810249c9fed6f4af9851e51f67c3a32.png

Ok! it is done and now WHMCS has no Full Admin and support agent and sales agent do not have ability to restore\reset Full admin roles. I know now How I can overpass this issue because I have opened a ticket to WHMCS, but perhaps a lot of you here do not also know how to fix this issue if yuo are not a coder or developer or System Administrator. So that is why I thing WHMCS could improve this platform in a way to prevent that scenario or at list warning you the consequences. first time it caused panic. 😱

For WHMCS point of view if we open less ticket better, I thing this is one of scenario that has potential to makes users open a ticket to ask help and even if a malicious one find our WHMCS login could make us a mess with few clicks.

image.thumb.png.c6410dfb4c7bfe1cba261ef6d1a86562.png

Edited by zitu4life