Domain search integration code

JimmiSticks

I got my integration code from Utilities > Integration Code > Domain Ordering

Put it on my website and put in a domain name and click search.

It takes me to the cart and the same domain name is in the box waiting for me to click search again.

What am I missing? Shouldn't it search for the domain I have already clicked search for on the other page?

6 hours ago, JimmiSticks said:

What am I missing? Shouldn't it search for the domain I have already clicked search for on the other page?

it should - though i've seen it fail when domainchecker or cart.php?a=add&domain=register has captcha enabled on it (even invisible google recaptcha)... with it disabled, the form usually works I think.

possibly linked to the known bug below...

as of yet, there is seemingly no fix for this in the v7.8 betas.

15 hours ago, brian! said:

it should - though i've seen it fail when domainchecker or cart.php?a=add&domain=register has captcha enabled on it (even invisible google recaptcha)... with it disabled, the form usually works I think.

possibly linked to the known bug below...

as of yet, there is seemingly no fix for this in the v7.8 betas.

Great thanks Brian setting Captcha Form Protection to Always Off allows the search to be automated. Hopefully some day soon we will all be close to ridding our lives of this burden they call google.

7 hours ago, JimmiSticks said:

Great thanks Brian setting Captcha Form Protection to Always Off allows the search to be automated.

if you're using v7.7 or later, you could keep captcha on, but only disable it from the domainchecker page *that's the old name for that cart page)and keep it on everywhere else...

h36ec0d.png