WS MailerLite for WHMCS

With MailerLite, not only can you compose and send awesome looking emails, but with the integration in WHMCS, you can setup emails that are triggered automatically when events such as new signups and purchases occur within WHMCS. Best of all, MailerLite is free to use up to 1,000 subscribers so for many users, using MailerLite won't cost you a penny more.

Here are just some of the powerful things you can do with the MailerLite integration:

Subscriber management automation
unsubscribers management automation
Import all clients

Setting up the integration with MailerLite is quick and easy, simply enter a MailerLite API Key and WHMCS takes care of the rest

Screenshot: Click Here

Sale Price:
Owned License: $24.99 USD Click Here

Click Here To View All WHMCS Addons By WHMCSServices

Do You Need Custom Development? Click Here

Looking for help with WHMCS?
We also provide WHMCS Themes, WHMCS installation, WHMCS configuration & WHMCS integration services.

Latest Release:
SMS Manager 6.5.1
Login Verify Pin 3.2.0
UptimeRobot Status 1.1.1
Agree Terms 5.3.0
Phone Verification 2.2.0

Coming Soon:
Server Monitoring 6.0.0
Reminder 1.2.0
New Order Ticket 2.0.3

Our Social Media:
WHMCSServices on Twitter

• 1 year later...

Hi there,

I've purchased the module, but can't say I'm quite happy already.
I'm interested in the e-commerce automation & tracking, when this will be likely ready?

Mailchimp does has a free module/connection already with e-com automation like automated cart, which for now I wish to use, but for the rest I want to use Mailerlite for new campaigns etc.
Can these both work at the same time within WHMCS ?

Also, I understood that you can setup rules in the email marketer in WHMCS (eg new customer) and it fires of an email from Mailerlite, but how can I setup this?

Many thanks,
Pepijn
Hostedge Webhosting

Edited by hostedge

• 6 months later...

did you have any luck witht his addon, I see you never got any reply from the developer.

I am loathe to use any more addons from WHMCS services afte rthe horrible experience I have had with them using the SMS manager. Very rude and arrogant support.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...