Pages Management And Customization

Mohamed F

Hello All 

I'm little confused about WHMCS content management 

I have over 10 years experience with WordPress and as you know Wordpress is very simple to create Inner pages and link this page with the menu.

Also as you know Wordpress has plugin like Visual Composer that make you create awesome inner pages in minutes 

My question is 

How to create category page that display thumbnails of its contained products, And when you click on each product it will display product page with full description of the product like (Video - Images- text and so on ) then BUY NOW button in the end with the price 

Sure the issue is simple than i imagine but i still confused with the way of handling the content by WHMCS

Thanks  

21 hours ago, Mohamed F said:

I'm little confused about WHMCS content management  

that's because there isn't any. 🙂

How to create category page that display thumbnails of its contained products, And when you click on each product it will display product page with full description of the product like (Video - Images- text and so on ) then BUY NOW button in the end with the price

you'd either have to create the pages manually, as per the creating pages documentation; use a WordPress theme for your site and create these pages in WordPress or use third-party addons as listed in Marketplace, such as  CMSE Content Framework

Sure the issue is simple than i imagine but i still confused with the way of handling the content by WHMCS

there's no native way from inside the WHMCS admin area to create custom content as with WordPress.

1 hour ago, Mohamed F said:

Please Is there any plugin can help in this matter ???

See the CMSE Content Framework module that @brian! mentioned.  There are other modules that do the same thing also but some have been abandoned.  WHMCS is primarily a billing  and deployment system and not content management or primary site system but with modules or using custom pages it can be both.   Not sure what a video would explain more than already mentioned...? 

13 hours ago, Mohamed F said:

Are you talking seriously ??? 👨👨

I had my serious face on. 😦

HTML ??? I have to build it in HTML not dynamically ??? 

actually, it would be PHP & Smarty, but a little HTML knowledge would help you too.

Please Is there any plugin can help in this matter ??? 

that CMSE addon is the latest third-party solution that i'm aware of - as @steven99 rightly says, many other solutions, although still available, have been abandoned... or at least not updated for a while.... always be aware that any third-party addon can get abandoned by their developers at any point in the future - even features within the core WHMCS program itself sometimes get abandoned!

the developer's thread on this can be found below...

one other alternative solution might be to use a WHMCS theme (not necessarily a WordPRess one) that includes a page builder (creating custom pages) within it - there will be some of those listed in Marketplace too.