NameSilo Domain Prices AutoUpdate

11 hours ago, creativedalaal said:

We use Namesilo as our domain registrar through their addon. But we still have to manually update the price of each listed tld. Is there a way to auto update prices directly through the API?

there's a third-party addon in Marketplace, Namesilo Registrar Advanced, that can do automatic TLD pricing updating, but it's $114 USD  to buy, with $60 annually for updates.

Our Namesilo Registrar Advanced module includes more advanced functionality, specifically to improve automation, such as:

• Automatic domain expiry and transfer status sync using built in WHMCS cron job (rather than secondary cron job)
  • Automation for direct client -> namesilo domain transfer management (*) throughout the process. The module will check for an updated transfer status periodically from Namesilo.
  • Provides template variables that you can insert into your Client Area templates in the location of your choosing to indicate when the client hasn't approved the ICANN verification email and allow them to resend the email
  • Provides domain transfer status information as a Client Area template variable -- you must insert it manually in the location of your choosing
  • The ability to enable automatic TLD pricing updates (pulls live pricing from Namesilo daily) with a specified automatic markup. Also resyncs the pricing when you save the WHMCS admin area TLDs listing/editing page.
  • Provides an admin dashboard widget showing TLD pricing cost in USD pulled live from Namesilo
  • Fully automated .ca and .us registration and transfer support (includes additional fields like usnc or usap for .us and cira fields for .ca in the transaction call)

... so it is possible to do it via their API...

https://www.namesilo.com/api_reference.php#getPrices

I suppose if all you need is the pricing updater functionality from their API (and none of the other addon features), integrated with WHMCS updating, then it might be cheaper to get a developer in to write a specific addon for this sole purpose.

• 5 weeks later...

so is there any one to have written this specific addon or script to be able to add sync namesilo's tld prices into my whmcs daily, automatically? ?

if you have please share with me? 

(i think namesilo itself should do something for this issues. that module 140$ is so high for starters. resellerclub have a free powerful modules for importing and managing their domains. )

23 hours ago, Ramin Ramesh said:

(i think namesilo itself should do something for this issues. that module 140$ is so high for starters. resellerclub have a free powerful modules for importing and managing their domains. )

but resellerclub didn't write those modules for the LogicBoxes registrars, they are written by a third-party developer. 🙂

I think most registrars in WHMCS don't have any TLD/Pricing import option, there are probably only a handful that do, and nearly (if not) all of them were written by third party developers.

• 2 weeks later...