MJHost

WHMCS Module Shop

Has anyone had any dealings with the WHMCS Module Shop, or more importantly the WHMCS Support Extended Addon? 

I placed an order for the addon via their website on Monday, and haven't heard anything from them. Invoice is still showing as "Unpaid", (I paid via PayPal which shows that the payment has completed) 

I have contacted them via the website, but no response. Now seeing the posts on their community, it would appear they are no longer in business ??? 

They are still listed as active on Companies House. 

I can't find a contact number to call them so I am at a loss as to what to do? Obviously, I can open a dispute with PayPal, but want to give them the opportunity to respond at least, or hear of anyone here that has had dealings with them previously?

30 minutes ago, MJHost said:

Has anyone had any dealings with the WHMCS Module Shop, or more importantly the WHMCS Support Extended Addon? 

aah, good old Lee Mason from NoHalfPixels as was.... do a search for either of those names...

33 minutes ago, MJHost said:

They are still listed as active on Companies House. 

but all his addons have been removed from Marketplace - never a good sign.

33 minutes ago, MJHost said:

I can't find a contact number to call them so I am at a loss as to what to do? Obviously, I can open a dispute with PayPal, but want to give them the opportunity to respond at least, or hear of anyone here that has had dealings with them previously?

it's probably quicker to just go straight to PayPal to try and get a refund.

I hear from a client my that Gambit Nash Limited acquisition Module Shop and Lee still the director 

Thank you @brian! - I have opened a dispute with PayPal, see if they respond to that, if not, I will escalate to a claim.

On 7/11/2019 at 6:11 PM, wsa said:

I hear from a client my that Gambit Nash Limited acquisition Module Shop and Lee still the director 

Thank you @wsa, I had seen that too, so have sent them an email via their website, see if I get a response there, but I won't hold my hopes too high.

No Problem :) Good Luck