WHMCS Module Shop

MJHost

Has anyone had any dealings with the WHMCS Module Shop, or more importantly the WHMCS Support Extended Addon? 

I placed an order for the addon via their website on Monday, and haven't heard anything from them. Invoice is still showing as "Unpaid", (I paid via PayPal which shows that the payment has completed) 

I have contacted them via the website, but no response. Now seeing the posts on their community, it would appear they are no longer in business ??? 

They are still listed as active on Companies House. 

I can't find a contact number to call them so I am at a loss as to what to do? Obviously, I can open a dispute with PayPal, but want to give them the opportunity to respond at least, or hear of anyone here that has had dealings with them previously?

30 minutes ago, MJHost said:

Has anyone had any dealings with the WHMCS Module Shop, or more importantly the WHMCS Support Extended Addon? 

aah, good old Lee Mason from NoHalfPixels as was.... do a search for either of those names...

33 minutes ago, MJHost said:

They are still listed as active on Companies House. 

but all his addons have been removed from Marketplace - never a good sign.

33 minutes ago, MJHost said:

I can't find a contact number to call them so I am at a loss as to what to do? Obviously, I can open a dispute with PayPal, but want to give them the opportunity to respond at least, or hear of anyone here that has had dealings with them previously?

it's probably quicker to just go straight to PayPal to try and get a refund.

Thank you @brian! - I have opened a dispute with PayPal, see if they respond to that, if not, I will escalate to a claim.

On 7/11/2019 at 6:11 PM, wsa said:

I hear from a client my that Gambit Nash Limited acquisition Module Shop and Lee still the director 

Thank you @wsa, I had seen that too, so have sent them an email via their website, see if I get a response there, but I won't hold my hopes too high.

• 4 months later...

Hello All,

The module shop has been re launched. We are very sorry for the previous experience you have had with the module shop.

Please get in touch so we can explain the changes and deal with any outstanding issues if not already solved.

Existing clients will of received access to 12 months free on the new module shop service which contains brand new redevelopments of the old modules (some are still being developed).

This is a no obligation period where you can use any combination of modules you want to try and regain some trust with the WHMCS community.

We are fully aware this will be a long (if at all possible) process but we are trying our best.

As some have detailed and can be found in the introductory blog post we have a significantly enlarged team now (3 developers and multiple support operators).

This was the biggest failing previously which we are fully aware of and if given the chance we are hoping to rectify.

We 100% understand the negativity, all that we can do and will do is deliver a better service with the module shops better backing now in place.

We also understand those who no longer want to take a chance on us, we once again can only apologies for that. If you give us the chance we would love the opportunity to restore any faith.

But if not please just let us know and we will close/delete your account.

We really hope the community will accept our apology and we will be aiming to reward that with significantly improved products, communication and support.

Regards

The Module Shop Team