About transfer payement

rahulkg

Question

Can we have a transferwise module for our payment method in WHMCS and Using this clients can pay invoices using their credit card or debit card and will send it directly to our Bank.

If we can't get a module Can we create some instruction in to the invoice and make transaction to our bank account ? please give us a reply.

3 answers to this question

19 hours ago, rahulkg said:

But this seems like like a reconciliation module only not the actual payment method and when enquired about it with their module providers, no reply yet. And also It seems we need a borderless account for that module then we get the money to that virtual account balance in trnasferwise not directly to our bank then from transferwise balance not sure how we can transfer it to our bank , so I think that is not what we are looking for and I think we can only do it as an instruction from the invoice like the Bank transfer instuction. can you please advice in this case.

@rahulkg you could also look at building you own module https://developers.whmcs.com/payment-gateways/ 

In regards to updating the information on the Bank Transfer simply go to Setup > Payments > Payment Gateways > Manage Payment Gateways > Bank Transfer and update the Bank Transfer Instruction text box will then show to the client

But this seems like like a reconciliation module only not the actual payment method and when enquired about it with their module providers, no reply yet. And also It seems we need a borderless account for that module then we get the money to that virtual account balance in trnasferwise not directly to our bank then from transferwise balance not sure how we can transfer it to our bank , so I think that is not what we are looking for and I think we can only do it as an instruction from the invoice like the Bank transfer instuction. can you please advice in this case.