Should I have Termination Enabled?

So I am using the Billing System to sell IPTV.  The subscriptions automatically stop working on their own once they run out of days, so I would like to NOT use the termination option, BUT will the new invoices still be generated to let customers know they are due if the account is not set up to terminate?  Here is a screenshot of my current settings, I would like to not use terminate like I am currently, but want to make sure invoices will still send?

401b39542cf38f4b02d51f1222e8276f.png

2 minutes ago, WHMCS ChrisD said:

Hi @BigGainz yes, they will generate if you have continuous invoice generation enabled, regardless we would recommend having your services terminate when clients stop paying to ensure your records are correct.

My biggest concern is something along the lines of, they get a 3 month subscription.  They renew before it expires but buy 1 month instead.  When the 3 month runs out, I'm worried their account would terminate.

Another example: they buy a 2 day trial.  Decide after a day that they love it, so they buy a 3 month package.  I dont want the 2 day trial to terminate their 3 month package.

7 hours ago, WHMCS ChrisD said:

This wouldn't happen as termination is based of the Next Due Date, if you wanted to be safe, set Termination under Setup > automation settings to something like 30 or 45 days  or even longer to cover this

So for the example attached.  Someone bought 2 - 1 month subscriptions at the same time for the same account.  One expires July 10 2019 the other expires August 10 2019.  If the termination is set for lets say 7 days after expiration.  On July 17th is it going to delete that account, or is it able to see that it is good until August 10 2019?  My worry is that the system will create an invoice that shows expiration for July 10 2019, the customer knows they already paid that second month so they ignore it.  That goes 7 days past due and then the account is terminated even though there is an extra month on it?

12c9a942118d38b529d9a68f650745d7.png

So this did end up hitting me hard.  It did delete an account.  I attached a screenshot to show you that this person had a 30 day account that expires 6/22  (today).  Yesterday they paid for another month, so they had a second "product" which was the identical product, same username and everything.  So this person should have had no issues at all since they paid before they expired.  The termination date hit this morning for the first "product" and deleted their account.  Not only does it stink that the account was deleted, but a whole month was lost on top of it, which I have to pay out of my pocket to fix now.  How do I get this working correctly?  I have multiple accounts set to expire in the next few days so I need to figure something out with this ASAP :-(

7b6b2093acd5e1f1aca3049487f4c16c.png