Executable

Unable to login with mobile device

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I'm trying to connect with my mobile device with the correct credentials and I get 

Login Details Incorrect. Please try again.

When I try with the same credentials on desktop I'm able to login to my account.

I'm using version 7.7.1 of WHMCS. My website is under SSL. 

PHP : 

PHP7.1.29

Edited by Executable

Well I tried on my mobile phone and also tried on desktop browser (using the responsive in the console) and still the same issue. The part I don't really understand, is that if I try to login using an admin account to login into the clientarea it's working, I can connect throught mobile interface. Hard to tell what's happening.

To be sure I used the correct credentials I saved them into the browser when I logged in the first time. So I'm sure it's not a typo error

+1 for this, went to show someone the site on my phone and had this problem.

Can confirm it is present between different devices, browsers and ip addresses.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Kirill
      We've experienced an unexpected behavior this billing cycle. Some of our customers refill the balance in advance. For those invoices that were fully paid from balance, next due date wasn't updated. If the invoice was partially paid from balance or fully paid with any payment method, next due date was updated correctly. Any idea what can be the reason? We're using WHMCS 7.5.1.
    • By agarzon
      Did you notice that WHCMS deleted the admin/todolist.php file in the latest 7.5.1 ?

Is not my code. You can see it your-self, just download the 7.5.1 full and you will see the file is not there anymore. I can detect those mistakes because I track all the changes between versions with my own git repository. Not so hard actually.
      git log --diff-filter=D --summary Nice job devs.
    • By paperweight
      So I realized a couple year ago that the RSS feeds in WHMCS provide a small privacy bug because they allow users outside the WHMCS or users inside WHMCS but who should have no access to updates access to the news and info on the rss feeds.

So I solved this issue by renaming announcementsrss.php to announcementsrssi6567688.php and networkissuesrss.php to networkissuesrss245232324.php so now users can't access it or find it.

But I realized that these become obsolete and unusable when we upgrade because the old files are placed back. Unfortunately there is no tpl for these files and these RSS files are encoded so the only way to fix it is to rename.... but when a new version comes out we need to manually delete the files or rename them again....

I would much rather have a good future-proofing method to solve this privacy bug once and for all. Is there a good method to stop/halt/delete/remove the RSS feeds forever?
    • By gohigher
      Running latest WHMCS - 5.3.8 - and I have a custom module I have written that is performing validation on custom field input when a user updates their shopping cart using the hook:

ShoppingCartValidateProductUpdate

If a user goes through the order process straight through, add product to cart, enter field data, click on the Checkout button from the Configure Product page, then validation takes place as expected and if not valid it does not proceed.

A problem arises however if a user first goes through the process and everything checks out, and then clicks on "Edit Configuration" under the product from the Review & Checkout page. They are then taken back to the Configure Product page, where they enter different data. If that data doesn't check out after they click Checkout and they decide to instead click on the back button in their browser, the invalid data that did not pass validation is now setup in their product configuration and will cause errors.

Am I supposed to also provide a way to 'undo' an invalid entry if they are editing the configuration? I would think a hook called 'ShoppingCartValidateProductUpdate' would validate before updating the database, and not update the database and then figure out if it should have.

Am I mistaken in this? Please let me know. Thanks.
    • By Xensus
      I just recently installed WHMCS and I logged in as an administrator and as I was going to add another administrator, a white screen had came up. I put in the
      $display_errors = true; $display_errors = E_ALL; inside the configuration.php file.

On most of the pages in the administration panel I was greeted by many errors and warnings.
      These are the ones I have seen so far.

Notice: Undefined variable: action in /home/xensuscom/public_html/whm/xenacp/transactions.php on line 0 Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/xensuscom/public_html/whm/includes/classes/WHMCS/Admin.php on line 0 Notice: Undefined variable: period in /home/xensuscom/public_html/whm/xenacp/supportcenter.php on line 0 Warning: Division by zero in /home/xensuscom/public_html/whm/xenacp/supportcenter.php on line 0 Notice: Undefined index: colors in /home/xensuscom/public_html/whm/includes/classes/WHMCS/Chart.php on line 0 Notice: Undefined index: chartarea in /home/xensuscom/public_html/whm/includes/classes/WHMCS/Chart.php on line 0 Notice: Undefined variable: added in /home/xensuscom/public_html/whm/xenacp/configadmins.php on line 0 Notice: Undefined index: SQLErrorReporting in /home/xensuscom/public_html/whm/includes/dbfunctions.php on line 0 Notice: Undefined index: supportannouncementsorder in /home/xensuscom/public_html/whm/includes/classes/WHMCS/Admin.php on line 0 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xensuscom/public_html/whm/xenacp/supportannouncements.php:0) in /home/xensuscom/public_html/whm/includes/classes/WHMCS/Admin.php on line 0

I downloaded straight from the WHMCS clientarea and uploaded to my website, then I installed it and then deleted the install folder. Then I changed the admin area folder name in the configuration file and same with the folder name in the directory.
      And that is all I have changed.
      Please provide help on what may have happened.