Help in securing files to a AWS server

On 6/11/2019 at 6:07 AM, DJ Radio Sound Station said:

Can I find someone who can help me in setting up the AWS server used to store file off site? I have the AWS server.

It is very easy. You can even perform the action by searching it on google and even the fellow members have also replied with some credible source. But, if you still have some issue then you must start from the beginner level. Perhaps a recent blog from Cloudways on AWS For Beginners will do the job for you.

@DJ Radio Sound Station Can you please provide more information on what is happening when you do a domain search, please include specifics such as who you are using to do the lookups (lookup provider) under Setup > Domains > Domain Pricing > Lookup Provider.  What error messages you are receiving, what template you are using and a link to your site, with only a short message of "I cannot even get the domain search to work right" we don't have anything we can use to guide you as you have not expanded beyond the fact that you can't get it to run, we are here to help you but the more information you provide the quicker we can respond.

In regards to your comments around moderation, every single member of the WHMCS.Community undertakes the same process regardless of when they join or if they have a license, the WHMCS.Community is a moderated community and you agree to this when you join.  We use this to filter out spammers and also to ensure users understand the community guidelines and become a valued part of WHMCS.Community.  There are a number of other communities that are not moderated which you are welcome to join however our community is one that has guidelines & moderations for the benefit of all users

The problem with the domain error on my site had been corrected. It had something to do with the new Godaddy Mod that I installed. The Mod cannot be installed as Godaddy claims in their read me files. I also had the license reissued to a new domain. The old domain was djradiosoundstation.com and the new one is godsbible.org. Thanks, guys!

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/16/2019 at 9:50 PM, WHMCS ChrisD said:

@DJ Radio Sound Station Can you please provide more information on what is happening when you do a domain search, please include specifics such as who you are using to do the lookups (lookup provider) under Setup > Domains > Domain Pricing > Lookup Provider.  What error messages you are receiving, what template you are using and a link to your site, with only a short message of "I cannot even get the domain search to work right" we don't have anything we can use to guide you as you have not expanded beyond the fact that you can't get it to run, we are here to help you but the more information you provide the quicker we can respond.

In regards to your comments around moderation, every single member of the WHMCS.Community undertakes the same process regardless of when they join or if they have a license, the WHMCS.Community is a moderated community and you agree to this when you join.  We use this to filter out spammers and also to ensure users understand the community guidelines and become a valued part of WHMCS.Community.  There are a number of other communities that are not moderated which you are welcome to join however our community is one that has guidelines & moderations for the benefit of all users

The problem no longer exists. I reinstalled the program under a reissued license Gods Bible or godsbible.org. 

On 6/15/2019 at 8:22 AM, StephanieBoldt said:

It is very easy. You can even perform the action by searching it on google and even the fellow members have also replied with some credible source. But, if you still have some issue then you must start from the beginner level. Perhaps a recent blog from Cloudways on AWS For Beginners will do the job for you.

I have set up an AWS account but I'm not ready to proceed at this time Thanks.

On 6/17/2019 at 5:03 AM, DJ Radio Sound Station said:

The problem with the domain error on my site had been corrected. It had something to do with the new Godaddy Mod that I installed. The Mod cannot be installed as Godaddy claims in their read me files. I also had the license reissued to a new domain. The old domain was djradiosoundstation.com and the new one is godsbible.org. Thanks, guys!

I may not use the Godaddy Mod.

On 6/13/2019 at 8:09 PM, DJ Radio Sound Station said:

I cannot even get the domain search to work right. If this is the best it can do I'll just go back to my old system. And I think it's silly for a 70 year old man to want 24 hours before I can get a post answered. Are you all a bunch of kids?

Yea old men "Vets" do not like to be treated like kids lol.