invoice overdue settings for credits

Hi

Does anyone know where i configure the invoice overdue settings for deposit of credits from? It looks like its not getting it from the general settings as its sending a Invoice overdue email straight away even when client chooses to pay with bank transfer.

4 hours ago, WHMCS ChrisD said:

@Kelevra at the moment it's not possible, the one thing I could suggest is increasing the number of days before your first overdue reminder is sent out.

Thank you Chris, I have it setup like this but the invoice overdue reminder goues out at same time as the client tryes to make a deposit. What do I need to change in order to give client like a day or two before he gets a reminder that he has a invoice? It doesnt look good when clients gets invoices and reminders at same time.

Thank you in advance

Skärmklipp.JPG

• WHMCS Technical Analyst II

That shouldn't occur under normal circumstances and may suggest an issue specific to your WHMCS installation. I'd recommend opening a support ticket (if you haven't already) so our team can investigate it further. Thanks!