Disable auto invoice generation with zero value

boogy

Hi all,

I have faced the issue below.

I have a product with recurring payment type and price 0. When a client with a negative credit balance is suspended and should be terminated while some period it can't happen because every they get an invoice with 0 value, automatically pay it and product become unsuspend.

How can I disable auto invoice generation with zero value?

Thanks in advance.

I could be wrong but I don't think that it's possible. I faced this issue since I started to use WHMCS 11 years ago. I managed to solve it with a custom script (a tricky one due to the numerous implications) that I'm still using. I have no idea if WHMCS managed to solve this "problem" now. Anyway probably there could be other solutions. For example can you explain this?

3 hours ago, boogy said:

I have a product with recurring payment type and price 0

Why?

6 hours ago, WHMCS ChrisD said:

@boogy is there any reason you are using a $0 charge instead of having the product set to be a Free Product?  Free Products won't generate an invoice.  This would probably be the best soltuion

Every hour money is withdrawn from the client’s credit balance by my module. if credit balance is less than zero the user will be suspended. But a product can't be terminated because of everyday client gets zero invoice and automatically pay it. After that client is unsuspended for one hour and due date is extended for one day.

I can disable it in cron but it is needed for other products. like , cron.php skip --CreateInvoices