Custom Module/whmcs: send SSH commands on signup

Hello all,

Im looking for a WHMCS Coder / Admin who can help either create a new module, or modify an existing one to fit these needs (on a fresh/new WHMCS install, dedicated VM):

1- when a customer Signs up they provide their office suite # (the list is static of 102 units/suites).  Their suite # , ALWAYS, corresponds to a device (in their suite's) static local IP address  (ie office suite #52 = 192.168.2.52  ,  office suite #57 = 192.168.2.57  ) 

1a- At sign up customers will also then subscribes to 1 of 4x Paid services,  from which whmcs will then send out 3x SSH Commands, to their office suites local device ( ie:  ssh@192.168.2.52  enable print;).

2- if a customer then changes their  Service, then a command has to be sent as well (to change the service level on the device in their suite).

there will be some other needs related to this (ie a ssh command when a user is past due payment),  but everything is done via preset ssh commands.  

I have used WHMCS in the past, so am a bit familiar with it,  but am looking for someone knowledgeable who can admin this install properly, and provide changes as needed overtime.  

pls message me if you are interested and i can explain a bit more (and provide specific details) or answer questions.  thanks

-p