Virtualmin Module Custom Port Issue

Hi guys,
this is an urgent problem...I run virtualmin and due to security issues i have had to move the virtualmin administration over to a custom port for ssh.

I am using port 11971 (instead of the default 10000).

When i attempt to make changes in setup>Products and Services>Servers, I have configured "Edit Server" as follows;

Name: domain-Virtualmin
Hostname: hostname.fqdn
IP Address: 12.345.678.789:11971

Server Details;
Type: Virtualmin
Username: root
Password: my root user password in Virtualmin

Two problems...

1. Setup>Servers>domain-Virtualmin>Login to Control Panel ...automatically attempts to open via default Virtualmin port 10000 (this is wrong...it should be my newly assigned port 11971)

2. Orders>Manager Orders>Accept Order gives the following error...
    _

Order Accept Encountered Problems
    Curl Error: 7 - Failed to connect to hostname.fqdn port 10000: Connection refused_

well of course...the port is wrong!!!

I cannot access the Virtualmin module to manually go into the code and fix this cockup with the code...its encrypted with ioncube!!!

In need this fixed urgently...my Virtualmin system is my main hosting platform!

Edited by adamjedgar

I wondered about trying that...

In the meantime i had changed the port temporarily back to 10000. I am in the middle of fixing another problem so i will give this a go once i sort out the other issue...WHMCS isnt communicating with Virtualmin for some reason. I have ensured that port 2304 is open on virtualmin but the cron jobs wont run. I will do another post about that.

EDIT....

Actually come to think of it...I am a dill, i should have realised that if i am accessing virtualmin via hostname.fqdn, then the port needs to be put after that if its a custom one! ie <hostname.fqdn:port> (with any luck, this will sort the problem)

thanks for help on this.

Edited by adamjedgar