Error Your session has expired. Please refresh the page and try again.

Hello,

Today i have update to the last version of WHMS .after that on the admin areea, when i want to search one info, i receive this error:

Your session has expired.
Please refresh the page and try again.

Please see one photo also for better understend.

Any ideea how i can fix it?

search.JPG

It's not an error. It's a protection system to counter CSRF attacks. The message just means the token has expired due to inactivity. A page refresh will get you back in operation. You can manage security settings in Setup > General Settings > Security

7 hours ago, povesteata said:

I just desactivate it and still no work.

That disabling method is ONLY for the frontend. There is no function to disable the protection in the admin, and rightly so. I wasn't suggesting that you try to disable the process, only pointing you to where you can configure security. Just refresh the browser to renew the token.

• WHMCS Technical Analyst II

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

I would advise opening a ticket with our Support team so we can take a closer look at this for you.

Alternatively, I have seen this issue happen with "Full Friendly Rewrite" enabled at Setup > General Settings > General > Friendly URLs where a custom .htaccess file in a directory above WHMCS has conflicting rules. You can test if this may be the case here by switching your "Friendly URLs" configuration "Basic URLs" or "Friendly index.php".

• 11 months later...
On 5/2/2019 at 3:56 PM, WHMCS Alex said:

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

I would advise opening a ticket with our Support team so we can take a closer look at this for you.

Alternatively, I have seen this issue happen with "Full Friendly Rewrite" enabled at Setup > General Settings > General > Friendly URLs where a custom .htaccess file in a directory above WHMCS has conflicting rules. You can test if this may be the case here by switching your "Friendly URLs" configuration "Basic URLs" or "Friendly index.php".

In my case i don't use htaccess. I use nginx, and this problem go up today. Without any change in version ro code.