Domain Nameservers Missing?

Isaac Asher

I recently performed my first transfer of a domain to my servers, and when I go to the client record in WHMCS and view the domain, it shows the nameserver fields as empty and the red warning at the top says "some information is missing".  When i checked the domains on my registrar (eNom), I saw they still showed the old nameservers.  Via WHMCS, I updated the nameserver info on one of the domains and it said it was succesful.  Confirmed the nameservers were changed at eNom as well.  Went back to the client record and viewed the domain, and the nameserver fields are still empty and it still says "some information is missing".

How do I get WHMCS to recognize the updated nameservers, and why are they not showing in the domain record of the client?

Thanks in advance

Mystery solved!  

Answering my own question here in case it comes in useful for others in the future. 

The domains I transferred were to be add-on domains, however I hadn't yet added them as add-on domains to the parent cpanel account. Once I set up the add-on domains in cpanel, all errors in the client's domain tab in WHMCS are now cleared, and the correct nameservers are showing for all 3 domains.