Captcha and Email Verification Issue

Marcell

Hello.

So the thing is, I have recently upgraded to the new WHMCS and I believe a few things changed since then.

Let's say you visit https://brohosting.com/billing/cart.php?a=add&domain=register

Where Invisible reCaptcha should come up, but it does not, with the default template, it loads in the right bottom corner, however, it does not do a thing in case.

No matter which method I use, the default one, v2, invisible the results are same, once I search for the domain it throws me an error with a blank page: 

{"result":{"error":"Please complete the captcha and try again."}}
Not sure what could be the exact issue, I guess it is a template error, but where to look for this?

Then there is an issue with the email verification where I am using this link for example https://brohosting.com/billing/clientarea.php?verificationId=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx which redirects me to the login page (although I am logged already). I do login via (gmail) and it throws me a 404 error. Which I know is means the page is not exist, but which and why it is happening? 

Then, once I click on the Back button in the browsers, it tells me the email is verified and It's OK.  So how could I fix this issue above?

And one more thing which also could be the template. As you can see the icon here seems to be missing:

image.thumb.png.68b5702bfae1bc10241dd5eed77feaab.png

Seems removing the "-o" in the Dev Console helps and the icon appears, but how can I do that on the "server" side?

Thank you in advance for any help!

Regards,

Marcell 

18 hours ago, Marcell said:

So the thing is, I have recently upgraded to the new WHMCS and I believe a few things changed since then.

oh boy. 🙂

17 hours ago, Marcell said:

Where Invisible reCaptcha should come up, but it does not, with the default template, it loads in the right bottom corner, however, it does not do a thing in case.
No matter which method I use, the default one, v2, invisible the results are same, once I search for the domain it throws me an error with a blank page: 

{"result":{"error":"Please complete the captcha and try again."}}
Not sure what could be the exact issue, I guess it is a template error, but where to look for this?

checking scripts.min.js would be one thought - certainly compare what .js/css scripts Six calls to your custom theme..

18 hours ago, Marcell said:

Then there is an issue with the email verification where I am using this link for example https://brohosting.com/billing/clientarea.php?verificationId=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx which redirects me to the login page (although I am logged already). I do login via (gmail) and it throws me a 404 error. Which I know is means the page is not exist, but which and why it is happening? 

Then, once I click on the Back button in the browsers, it tells me the email is verified and It's OK.  So how could I fix this issue above?

if you try to verify an email when using the Six template, does it work with that ??

17 hours ago, Marcell said:

Seems removing the "-o" in the Dev Console helps and the icon appears, but how can I do that on the "server" side?

so you've updated to v7.6+ which now uses Font Awesome 5 Pro... editing the header.tpl template would be use the usual way as that's where the icon is defined...

<li>
	<a id="btnGetSupport" href="submitticket.php">
	<i class="fa fa-envelope-o"></i>
	<p>
	{$LANG.getsupport} <span>&raquo;</span>
	</p>
	</a>
</li>

you could even update the template to use FA5 icons - there are other parts of that template of yours that do.

Hello!

@brian!

checking scripts.min.js would be one thought - certainly compare what .js/css scripts Six calls to your custom theme..

Still cannot figure this out... Must be the theme, because when I switch to Six, it works.

The second issue got fixed, it caused by OAUTH (Google)

There is still some odd template issue here, or is it supposed to displayed like this?

I would prefer it in the same line

image.png.b131df145fa225d5ac99ed0eee8bfb19.png

The last one is fixed as well, just updated the template to FA5 icons

Edited by Marcell