What file needs edit to remove font-awesome icon on continue button

On my form I want to remove the font-awesome icon on the 'continue' button.  Where do I remove that?  See image.

I'm using version 4.7 font-awesome, some of the font-awesome icons I use on my website aren't supported with the latest version and the two collide when used together. 

<button type="submit" class="btn btn-primary btn-lg">Continue &nbsp;<i class="fas fa-arrow-circle-right"></i></button>

image.png.f8a6f0601f62a44b8565bd40269f84a6.png

This one should work.

<button type="submit" class="btn btn-primary btn-lg">Continue &nbsp;<i class="fa fa-arrow-circle-right"></i></button>

If it doesn't then remove the icon.

<button type="submit" class="btn btn-primary btn-lg">Continue</button>

probably /templates/orderforms/boxes/products.tpl going by that screenshot... but you'd likely have to change every template in the boxes folder that uses this icon (adddomain, the three configure templates, viewcart and domainrenewals)

another option would be to use css to remove the icon (e.g in custom.css)...

i.fas.fa-arrow-circle-right {display: none !important;}

it should work, but because there is a hardcoded space in the output, the "Continue" will appear to be off-centre... so in this instance, it might be easier to edit the template as Kian suggests.

DvSaNIA.png

you could even change the icon using css - though I don't know if this would work in your case...

i.fas.fa-arrow-circle-right:before {content: "\f061";}

JnDjAGp.png