Error occured - Registrant Phone number

Hi

I I have been trying to troubleshoot the error I am getting everytime I am transferring a domain using WHMCS. I have tried all possible phone number format including the one suggested by the error alert but still same error massage as per screenshot is showing up. I tried opening a ticket in wHMCS but it doesn't allow me as my account is a free account from hosting reseller. So I am trying my luck here in this community in case anyone may have the same issues before. Also I am using two different resellers for different types of TLDs

Below is the scenario I have done

Domain reseller A:

Transfer initiated for .com from provider A to my WHMCS with registrant contact format of +64 211 12345

Outcome is successful

Domain reseller B:

Transferred .co.nz from provider B to my WHMCS with registrant contact of +64 211 12345

outcome is error occurred. error is advising to change format to 64 9 1234567

- I did change the format as suggested and still getting the same error. I also tried all possible format but still not successful. One testing I have done as well is that I tried transferring one of my .co.nz directly to my domain reseller account from their website without using the WHMCS with contact details of the registrant being +64 211 12345. I am thinking This has something to do with the integration between WHMCS and Domain reseller and that the reseller.

Appreciate for any help on this.

Thanks

Luis

error4.JPG