Bogus Account Signups Ongoing in WHMCS 7.7.1

Since upgrading to the latest version and switching to Invisible reCAPTCHA the bogus account signups have only gotten worst.

I've switched back to v2 Checkbox to see if that makes a difference.

It's just apparent that WHMCS has had a  backdoor for signups that bypasses the CAPTCHA entirely for some years now.

Am I the only one still experiencing this maddening situation where I wake up each day and find dozens of bogus European new account signups?

And to make matters worse, I don't see a mass delete option on the View/Search Clients page.
That seems a bit nutty to me that no one has thought of including an option to select and delete multiple accounts... 

19 hours ago, TheHackRepairGuy said:

It's just apparent that WHMCS has had a  backdoor for signups that bypasses the CAPTCHA entirely for some years now. 

it's not the hardest thing to do to find scripts/extensions that can bypass captcha (or at least say that they can - i've never tested them!)...

19 hours ago, TheHackRepairGuy said:

And to make matters worse, I don't see a mass delete option on the View/Search Clients page.
That seems a bit nutty to me that no one has thought of including an option to select and delete multiple accounts... 

others have thought of it - just not WHMCS themselves. 🙄

there's a free addon in Marketplace that can mass delete accounts - though the developer hasn't kept their listing updated, so I don't know if it's compatible with v7.7+ (I think chances are it will be).

there are commercial alternatives in Marketplace too if you want to spend $25 USD on an addon that can just mass delete clients! headshake.gif