Regarding removal of billing cycle for opesrs mail product

Hi,

As marked in the image, when i enter number of mailboxes as 1, it shows 21 CHF  in order summary only for mailboxes column. But in professional email accounts it shows 0 as well as under billing cycle dropdown it shows 0 only. I just wanted to update both else i don't want to show those columns at all. Please provide a solution

I have shared a screenshot for your reference.

mailbox-screenshot.jpg

I presume the mailboxes option is a configuration option and the actual service recurring price is set to 0?  If so, the only solution I can think of right off is editing the order form template to not show the price amount for the service in that case. 

I would come at this first slightly differently and suggest that you alter your "Mailboxes" configurable options setting and change the minimum value form 0 to 1 - nobody (in their right mind!) is going to order the product, but not add at least one mailbox.

if you do that, then it will make the starting price CHF21...

Vl6wbCn.png

and tells the user that it's not a free product and that it's going to cost at least CHF21...

after that, if you still want to hide the billing cycle for this product, then as @steven99 suggests you're looking at using a hook or a template edit in configureproduct.tpl; if you want to hide the CHF0.00 line in the order summary, then that's an edit to the ordersummary.tpl template.