onliner Posted February 24, 2019 Share Posted February 24, 2019 Hello, This is one more thing I can't test from PayPal Sandbox facilities. In short: I'm NOT using the "automatically return to website" after payment facilities. That means that customer needs to manually click on the "Return To Merchant" button. If I'm using several email addresses in Paypal for different scripts and business When payment has been done and customer is clicking on the "Return To Merchant" button - will PayPal take customer to latest payment source - OR - will it take him back to the URL assigned in "Website payment preferences >> Auto return for website payments" (alt. at Instant Payment Notifications IPN tab)??? Second Problem arises I guess as PayPal can't have more than ONE IPN, so nevertheless, I need to manually handle all the incoming transactions anyway? In case of such setup, I mean. Do I miss the point? I would really appreciate any suggestions. Thanks in advance. 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
steven99 Posted February 24, 2019 Share Posted February 24, 2019 WHMCS sends a a return URL within the payment request when they hit the Paypal button on an invoice. As such, the return to merchant should return them back to the invoice. The IPN in paypal it self is more used when a return url isn't provided. 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.