Error in only domain register page

Hi,

I just updated whmcs to the latest version 7.7. 

Everything is okay but domain register page is not loading. showing some error. can anybody check at https://mucahost.com/cart.php?systpl=six&a=add&domain=register

I am also adding error code bellow

I am using custom template for both website and client area. I also tried with the default template six. but not working. Only orderform 'boxes' is working. The problem showing only in domain register page. 

Error: Call to a member function getButtonClass() on string in /home/username/whmcs-data/templates_c/f77c12c517430aa77542683587a376d15e9e3ad2_0.file.domainregister.tpl.php:73
Stack trace:
#0 /home/username/public_html/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_resource_base.php(123): content_5c69dd3fafed77_98849531(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template))
#1 /home/username/public_html/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_compiled.php(114): Smarty_Template_Resource_Base->getRenderedTemplateCode(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template))
#2 /home/username/public_html/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(216): Smarty_Template_Compiled->render(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template))
#3 /home/username/public_html/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(232): Smarty_Internal_Template->render(false, 0)
#4 /home/username/public_html/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(116): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->_execute(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template), NULL, NULL, NULL, 0)
#5 /home/username/public_html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Smarty.php(0): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/username...', NULL, NULL, NULL, false, true, false)
#6 /home/username/public_html/includes/clientareafunctions.php(0): WHMCS\Smarty->fetch('/home/username...')
#7 /home/username/public_html/cart.php(0): outputClientArea('domainregister', false, Array)
#8 {main}

Thanks.

18 minutes ago, graisbeck said:

??????? Since you said that you had solved this I was hoping that you would expand on your reply to help me!

I already told you and gave resources to update your template. 

In details, WHMCS has some template update in last release. Also they added some extra features. You have to update your whmcs template by following  their template change guidelines(i gave you link above) to make your template compatible with WHMCS latest version. 

If you are using default template then you do not  need to do anything in your end. But if you are using custom template that you bought from 3rd party, they should have an update of the template to make it compatible with WHMCS version.         

Anyway, if you don't understand or can't update yourself, you should hire someone to fix it for you.  

Hope you understand. Thanks. 

• 1 year later...

This is bug in WHMCS.  If you enable domain from Setup > Domain and do not really activate any domain reseller and add domains for sell it will show

rror: Call to a member function getButtonClass() on string in /home/username/whmcs-data/templates_c/f77c12c517430aa77542683587a376d15e9e3ad2_0.file.domainregister.tpl.php:73