Three domains and one WHMCS

MTKBillH

I would like to have my WHMCS on clientdomain.com. I would then like to have two domains (domainone.com and domaintwo.com) using two different templates with both of them going to the same client area. 

I am thinking of using individual page template names based on domain name. Then it would have one template for all three locations.

Thoughts?

Thanks.

This could be tricky as WHMCS requires a template declared in tblconfiguration which will cause one template to be cached in favor of others.

I think there are some third-party workarounds available, however, that might be helpful, specifically ModulesGarden has one that supports multiple stores in one and supports multiple templates.

Edited by radwebhosting

I would like to have my WHMCS on clientdomain.com. I would then like to have two domains (domainone.com and domaintwo.com) using two different templates with both of them going to the same client area. 

I am thinking of using individual page template names based on domain name. Then it would have one template for all three locations.