WHMCS incredible SLOW loading packages with options (up to 100 seconds!) BUG #CORE-10554

Ok, 

Anyone with this problem?
I was told by support that I was hit by "#CORE-10554 " bug which is opened maybe since 2 years.... CRAZY!
So ... it takes forever to load products configured with many options, like, dedicated servers with for example, disks, ram, etc. options to be selected.
We always used it like this with older versions (since who knows... 3.x? ) it always worked like a charm... since few months we finally upgraded to a 7.x version, fixed our template, etc.etc.
And found that is INCREDIBLE SLOW ... at the point that, people will go away and not purchase.

They told me ... is because the amount of "options" ... right?  
But... the delay is when I want to list the "BOXES" that only includes package name and price.  (so, what does the options have to do here??)

For example... only 6 servers, with a few configs, taking 15 seconds:
- https://secure.cascompany.net/cart.php?gid=20

Same site, same everything, but just packages without options (reseller / hosting ones) taking only a second.
- https://secure.cascompany.net/cart.php?gid=1
- https://secure.cascompany.net/cart.php?gid=3

Just imagine... if I make a category with say... 20 servers on it, it takes a minute to load! (I tried it, believe me)

I have tried everything... but this seems to be some "delay" introduced by a loop in the software (it loops for every option in all the servers? ... and there is some delay or so there, that they didn´t found in years??... cant believe it)
There are no slow queries... no high cpu usage... no disk usage... no network usage.... it just.... waits ...15 to 100 seconds before showing the page (first byte delay)

So... I need to re-think my whole business, because a bug they introduced in a new version ... and that told me they will "probably" fix by the end of 2019 ... REALLY?  you dont had enought time to fix in the past years, that you need one more?

So, one of the best features of WHMCS, that is how it managed the configuration options, that was incredible good... now, is a pain, that cant be used, because your site becomes useless....
Do you imagine, how many people will run away the site if it dont loaded in ...5?...10 seconds? ... in 15 seconds, you have no one there.

Anyone found a workaround  /ie. fixing some part of the code, if you have the source version of it?
I cant wait until end of 2019... this is crazy for a bug introduced in version 6.3 or so!!!

Waiting for your comments.

Captura.JPG

I tested this on my dev install, 7.6.2 currently, by duplicating a product that uses configurable options like you are mentioning.  I duplicated the product 6 times, like what you have on that test page.  I then ran an internal webpagetest and the loading of the group with all the configurations loads quickly and at the same speed as a group with only one product.   As such, I am not able to replicate this behavior of options causing the group / category pages to load slowly. 

Do you have any hooks, or addons with hooks, that are called on the cart pages that do some sort of action like calling a remote server?   This seems more like the script waiting on something, since you say there are no queries, and then timing out after a bit. 

Have you tried a different template to rule out any issues there if you are not using any hooks?

Well.... 
I got terrible delays... and asking a ticket to support, they told me this is because of #CORE-10554 from the times of version 6.3 ... or so.

I disabled modules, disabled templates, etc. and still the same error (I run v7.71)
Just in case... I will do a clean install, and setup servers with all the configs just like the one I have, and see how it goes....

The idea is to try to discard some problem or something that happens "only" on upgraded systems (like I`ve upgrading since like v5.x when I also did a reinstall)
and that may not happens on fresh installs ... but I really dont know... and WHMCS support also didn´t told me anything about this ... just to wait until 2020 to have it fixed .... sounds crazy uh?