Quote creation - error when adding predefined product

Hello,

On the quote creation page, each time I add a predefined product to the quote, I get the following error message:

"Oops! Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request."

Then I press "back" on my browser and I see that the product was added.

In the meantime, I see the following error message in the PHP error_log:

[WHMCS Application] ERROR: TypeError: Argument 20 passed to saveQuote() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/xyz/public_html/admin/quotes.php on line 0 and defined in /home/pitangaweb/hebergement.agence-pitanga.com/includes/quotefunctions.php:0 Stack trace: #0 /home/xyz/public_html/admin/quotes.php(0): saveQuote(16, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, true) #1 {main} {"exception":"[object] (TypeError(code: 0): Argument 20 passed to saveQuote() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/xyz/public_html/admin/quotes.php on line 0 at /home/pitangaweb/hebergement.agence-pitanga.com/includes/quotefunctions.php:0)"} []

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @Jean Felipe
I can confirm this is an issue which has been reported to us recently. Case #CORE-13132 is open with our developers in order to have this addressed in a future maintenance release. Once we resolve cases and push features they are available at our change log, here:

https://changelog.whmcs.com/

I apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this.