Tag for nameservers to be used in templates

artaweb

3 hours ago, artaweb said:

Is there a cheatsheet for these tags? 

add {debug} to the end of the template code and you'll get a popup window of available variables and arrays for that template - different variables might be used in different tempaltes for the same value, so there's no guarantee that there is a generic variable that can be used on all templates... and don't forget to remove {debug} from the template when you've finished.

Thanks for that. Its very useful.

I am in this template:

/modules/servers/cpanel/templates/overview.tpl

I want to add server Nameservers and Server  IP address to be displayed in product overview page.

Based on the  debug mode sheet, nameserver tag is $nameserver1$nameserver2 and for server IP: $assignedips

These don't work.

Any idea how  to achieve this?

16 minutes ago, artaweb said:

Any idea how  to achieve this?

i'm not seeing those variables. 😕

if you're in overview.tpl, I think your friend here will be the $serverdata array..

• {$serverdata.nameserver1}
  • {$serverdata.nameserver1ip}
  • {$serverdata.nameserver2}
  • {$serverdata.nameserver2ip}

also, if you're going to modify overview.tpl, you might want to consider copying it to your active template folder - otherwise, it would get overwritten during a WHMCS update.

https://docs.whmcs.com/Working_with_Module_Templates

For example, in the case of the provisioning module "cpanel", /modules/servers/cpanel/overview.tpl could be customised by creating the following template file: /templates/yourtemplatename/modules/servers/cpanel/overview.tpl

that said if you do this, you'd still have to remember to compare the updated overview.tpl manually with your custom version to check for other changes.