Transfer button issue

cstech

Hello, 

When I click button tranfer on the homepage, he returns result of checking availability instead of tranfering result. But when I do a tranfer through the link menu it work

My configuration :

WHMCS version 7.7.0  

Template six

PHP version 5.6.30

On 05/02/2019 at 18:33, cstech said:

When I click button transfer on the homepage, he returns result of checking availability instead of transferring result. But when I do a transfer through the link menu it work 

have you modified the templates ? i've just tried this in a v7.7 dev using PHP5.6 and it works as expected.

4 hours ago, brian! said:

i'm glad that you managed to resolve the issue

The issue is not resolved with using invivisible reCaptcha. The issue is resolved if i use reCaptcha v2 or the default WHMCS recaptcha. 

Any way, your help is much appreciated. Thank you very much 

19 hours ago, cstech said:

The issue is not resolved with using invisible reCaptcha. The issue is resolved if i use reCaptcha v2 or the default WHMCS recaptcha. 

then you should report it as a bug to WHMCS because i've just tried it with invisible recaptcha enabled and it's redirecting me sometimes to the domain registration page too. 🙄

short-term fix is to untick the "Domain Checker" checkbox from the "Captcha for Select Forms" options on the security tab in general settings, or use one of the other two captcha options generally.

21 hours ago, cstech said:

Unfortunately I can't use submit bug link because my licence provided for me by my hoster 

aah, then you may need to go through the Reseller Support path and open a ticket with Support... there will be no need to login, and even though you get your license from a reseller, you're still entitled to direct support from WHMCS.

when you get to the submit ticket page, don't choose Bug Report (as you have to login for that but resold licenses cannot do that - perhaps that's a bug!)... choose Support and submit a ticket.

jtGV25J.png

technically, you could probably post in the v7.7 förum (and I see that you have now!), but I don't know if that's an official path to report bugs for those that can't do it directly.. though it should at least be seen by WHMCS staff, whereas anything posted elsewhere might not necessarily be seen or reacted to.