methinks you posted in the wrong place, but nevermind...

5 minutes ago, webhostingpeople said:

How can get transaction report  of Tax Level 1 and Level 2 and rules? Means I have 2 rules in Level1 and 1 rule in Level2 , report should be such as:

Level1 Rule1    Level1 Rule2   Level2 Rule1

the transaction report is basically just a query of the tblaccounts database table... but it doesn't store any tax information.

two thoughts - you'd either have to expand the query to join it to the tblinvoices table (which does contain tax information)... or just run the invoices report (which has the option to display L1 & L2 totals and rates).

7 minutes ago, webhostingpeople said:

Yes, in database , tblinvoices  has tax, tax2 , taxrate and taxrate2 columns . I require report with tax,tax2 and taxrate2 Containing .

can you not just use the invoices report, search for paid invoices and tick the tax and taxrate checkboxes ??

Yes I am able to report but  report is showing values only Tax for rule 1 & rule 2 mix. I want in separate column tax of rule1 & rule2 

According to source code , there is following array:

$filterfields = array("id"=>"ID","userid"=>"User ID","clientname"=>"Client Name","state"=>"State","tax_id"=>"GSTIN","invoicenum"=>"Invoice Number","date"=>"Creation Date","duedate"=>"Due Date","datepaid"=>"Date Paid","subtotal"=>"Subtotal","credit"=>"Credit","tax"=>"Tax1","tax2"=>"Tax2","total"=>"Total","taxrate"=>"Tax Rate","taxrate2"=>"Tax Rate 2","status"=>"Status","paymentmethod"=>"Payment Method","notes"=>"Notes");

"tax"=>"Tax1"  is fetch the data of both levels. tbltax has unique id of every rule of a level. 

10 minutes ago, webhostingpeople said:

Yes I am able to report but  report is showing values only Tax for rule 1 & rule 2 mix. I want in separate column tax of rule1 & rule2  

the invoices tables only stores L1 & L2 totals and L1 & L2 tax rates.... if you had multiple L1 tax rules with the same tax rate, there would be no simple way from the tables to distinguish which rule was being applied... the best you can do would be to display the tax rate and hope that your L1 rules apply different tax rates.

18 minutes ago, webhostingpeople said:

tbltax has unique id of every rule of a level. 

but which specific rule(s) being applied are not saved in the invoices or accounts table (only the totals and rates) - and a report can only pull the information that is in the tables, not what WHMCS chooses not to store for orders/invoices/accounts etc.

30 minutes ago, brian! said:

the invoices tables only stores L1 & L2 totals and L1 & L2 tax rates.... if you had multiple L1 tax rules with the same tax rate,

L1 tax rules are not with the same tax rate. L1 tax rule has 9% & 18%  and L2 tax rule has only 9%. So I want to separate column report of L1 tax rule either 9% or 18%. 

4 minutes ago, webhostingpeople said:

So I want to separate column report of L1 tax rule either 9% or 18%. 

but you could effectively get that by showing the tax rates for each invoice... and if you just wanted a report of those with 9%, then you could add that to the filters... same for 18%