Can't modifi price, stays on free

Hello everybody,

First of all i don't know if i'm in the right area/section for my question, if not my apologies.

I'm having some problems with changing the price of products.

If i change a price of a product or make a new product with price (recurring) and hit the save button it does say " Changes Saved Successfully!", but after that the price has gone to free (radio button is on free) and no matter how often i change te price to reccuring after saving,  it goes back to free.

Can anybody help me with this or encountered this and knows a workaround?

Thanks,
Elias

ps. I will introduce myself later on, i'm at work right now and it's very busy. Sorry if my english is bad:).

• 2 months later...
On 2/4/2019 at 3:00 PM, Devias said:

Hello everybody,

First of all i don't know if i'm in the right area/section for my question, if not my apologies.

I'm having some problems with changing the price of products.

If i change a price of a product or make a new product with price (recurring) and hit the save button it does say " Changes Saved Successfully!", but after that the price has gone to free (radio button is on free) and no matter how often i change te price to reccuring after saving,  it goes back to free.

Can anybody help me with this or encountered this and knows a workaround?

Thanks,
Elias

ps. I will introduce myself later on, i'm at work right now and it's very busy. Sorry if my english is bad:).

Problem got solved by WHMCS support. Great support by the way. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I Have this same problem and need it solved ASAP - 7 of my products says free - cannot change it - I choose recurring and save, but it goes back to free -

I put my site in maintenance mode as I can't leave the products free. HELP HELP WHMCS support is taking very long to respond to my ticket HELP

• WHMCS Technical Analyst II

Hello,

This is almost always caused by a third party addon installed in the /modules/addons folder. What I normally do when debugging this is move each folder out of the addons folder, reproduce and see if it is resolved. Once it is, it points to the last moved folder (and the addon it contains) as being the culprit. The others can then be moved back into the folder, and the offending addon can either be removed or fixed by the author to resolve it.

On 4/30/2019 at 9:50 AM, Devias said:

Thank you - yes another newly loaded module was the culprit - now I am in tow minds whether to cancel the offending service

Scared that if I install it agian it will mess up whmcs

Hello BrianA,

I had the same issue and it turned to be a module, after i disabled the module i could save price again.

So take a look at your modules, maybe you can disable them one by one to see if that is the issue.

good luck

I Have this same problem and need it solved ASAP - 7 of my products says free - cannot change it - I choose recurring and save, but it goes back to free -

I put my site in maintenance mode as I can't leave the products free. HELP HELP WHMCS support is taking very long to respond to my ticket HELP

2 hours ago, WHMCS Lawrence said:

Hello,

This is almost always caused by a third party addon installed in the /modules/addons folder. What I normally do when debugging this is move each folder out of the addons folder, reproduce and see if it is resolved. Once it is, it points to the last moved folder (and the addon it contains) as being the culprit. The others can then be moved back into the folder, and the offending addon can either be removed or fixed by the author to resolve it.

Thank you - yes another newly loaded module was the culprit - now I am in tow minds whether to cancel the offending service

Scared that if I install it agian it will mess up whmcs