Bulk decrease all prices by percent

I recently changed my default currency from AUD to USD so I manually adjusted my product prices but when it came time to deal with 300 domains I thought I could rely on the Bulk Updater addon but it seems to only allow an increase by a fixed sum (maybe a negative number works, I didn't try.) Seeing that I changed from AUD to USD all my prices are ~30% too high now so I would like to reduce ALL of my domain prices by 30% without obviously resorting to manually altering each one of 300 domain prices. Any suggestion how to do this or any free addon tool that might do this in bulk?

Edited by markc

8 hours ago, markc said:

I recently changed my default currency from AUD to USD so I manually adjusted my product prices but when it came time to deal with 300 domains I thought I could rely on the Bulk Updater addon but it seems to only allow an increase by a fixed sum (maybe a negative number works, I didn't try.)

I wouldn't trust the Bulk Pricing Updater with domains because I think it's fatally bugged and has been for years...

i'm not aware of it being updated/fixed, but such is my wariness of it when it comes to domains, i'd be reluctant to play with it in a dev, let along use it on a production site...

8 hours ago, markc said:

Any suggestion how to do this or any free addon tool that might do this in bulk?

I assume that you are aware that the BPU only updates prices to new customers - it won't change the recurring prices of existing customers' domains.

the alternative in WHMCS is the Bulk Management option within the Domain Pricing page...  I think it's slightly reliable than the BPU for domains, but not much... as i'm seeing it occasionally entering random strange values that are not the ones i've entered. 🙄

Screenshot_2018-10-06_WHMCS_-_Domains_TL

to save time, what you might need to do is group them by price - not physically, but let's say select the checkboxes of the TLDs that are currently $42.25 USD (I think you have 115 of them), enter the new prices for Reg/Tran/Renew in USD, tick the checkbox if you want to add multiples of that price for 2-10 years and save changes.... frankly, i'd backup the database before running it though - because there is no "undo" button.

alternatives beyond that would be very limited - perhaps SQL queries (though you'd need multiple of them), or manually updating them... if you're lucky, you may find a pricing update addon in Marketplace for your particular domain registrar - there would be one for enom and the logicboxes resellers, not sure about the others.