Income Forecast Error

I am new to WHMCS and have only added a couple of clients into the system.  All of my clients are annual hosting subscribers and domain renewals.  Yet, on my Income Forecast report, I am seeing a Biennial payment for a couple hundred dollars in a future year/month.  

I've gone back to all of my clients to double check and there are no biennial customers at all.  Can anyone explain why this is happening, and what I can do to fix it?

Thanks!

19 hours ago, arisedigital said:

I've gone back to all of my clients to double check and there are no biennial customers at all.  Can anyone explain why this is happening, and what I can do to fix it?

do you have any triennial (3-year) services with your clients?

there is a quirk (bug?) that there is no "triennial" option - any triennial amounts are included within the biennial column... the old income forecast widget (which would still work in v7.6) could distinguish between those two cycles without an issue.

22 hours ago, arisedigital said:

No, all of my products are either one-time/monthly or annual.  There are no biennial or triennial product options.

the income forecast report includes domains too - so it's possible that it's an active domain with a 2+ years registration period causing this.

there will be something in either that tblhosting or tbldomains that this report is getting that value from (unless there is an error in one of those tables)... it can't be making it up ! 🙂

I currently have 1 domain billed through WHMCS.  It is in fact a domain that doesn't expire/renew until December 2020.  

December 2020 is showing an Annual forecast of $20 (which is correct for the domain) and the Biennial of $200.00.

I checked in both the tblhosting and tbldomains database tables.  tbldomains has one record, recurringamount of $20.00 with a next due date of December 2020. tblhosting has several records from all clients (obviously), but none of them have a next due date of December 2020.  Also, none of them are biennial.  

In tblHosting, I do have two one time payments from December 2018 of $100 each.  That's the only combination of items that would total up to $200.  These are both set to one time and they both have next due of 0000-00-00.

I was able to fix the problem this evening.  It was related to the two products that were $100 each.  For whatever reason, even though the items were set to one-time payments and had no "next invoice date", the recurring amount field on the client's order page was showing $100 for each item.  Once I recalculated on save, it set the recurring amount to 0.00 and eliminated the $200 from the Income Forecast report.

On 17/01/2019 at 03:34, arisedigital said:

I was able to fix the problem this evening.  It was related to the two products that were $100 each.  For whatever reason, even though the items were set to one-time payments and had no "next invoice date", the recurring amount field on the client's order page was showing $100 for each item.  Once I recalculated on save, it set the recurring amount to 0.00 and eliminated the $200 from the Income Forecast report.

i'm glad that you found the little culprit! 🙂