header.tpl isn't loading after upgrading to v7.7

MrGeneral

Hi guys,

So I've been developing a template, started from six, from the new template with the 7.7 changes, all good, until I upgraded WHMCS to v7.7. 

Now, WHMCS isn't loading header.tpl at all. What file references this? I assume it's an encrypted file that's referrencing this. As you can imagine, it broke my template, completely. Image here: https://i.gyazo.com/6abc7dd7ef72463219e66d0cc4c06305.png

Only footer.tpl loads. Header.tpl doesn't load so no sidebar, no jquery (scripts.min.js), etc. It was working fine before the upgrade to v7.7, even though I started this template from six, with the recent changes to v7.7.

I've opened a support ticket, I doubt I can get much help from there, I can't provide remote access as well as we're under GDPR in EU. It's a tough situation.  Not detecting header.tpl. Even tried to set the title there manually to see if it'd load it at least, no dice.

Any idea guys?

19 hours ago, MrGeneral said:

So I've been developing a template, started from six, from the new template with the 7.7 changes, all good, until I upgraded WHMCS to v7.7. 

I hope this is only on a dev because 7.7 is still in beta and shouldn't be used on a production server yet.

19 hours ago, MrGeneral said:

I've opened a support ticket, I doubt I can get much help from there, I can't provide remote access as well as we're under GDPR in EU. It's a tough situation.  Not detecting header.tpl. Even tried to set the title there manually to see if it'd load it at least, no dice.

as this is a v7.7 question, you should probably have posted on the v7.7 beta board - as that will be visited by WHMCS support staff and their developers... they hardly bother replying on the other boards.

that said, if you've opened a ticket, Support might class this as customisation and send you back here - but that image link doesn't work, so nobody will have any idea what you're seeing and so will be unlikely to be able to help you either.

On 1/10/2019 at 4:05 PM, brian! said:

I hope this is only on a dev because 7.7 is still in beta and shouldn't be used on a production server yet.

as this is a v7.7 question, you should probably have posted on the v7.7 beta board - as that will be visited by WHMCS support staff and their developers... they hardly bother replying on the other boards.

that said, if you've opened a ticket, Support might class this as customisation and send you back here - but that image link doesn't work, so nobody will have any idea what you're seeing and so will be unlikely to be able to help you either.

Brian,

Heard you're an expert!

It's all solved - thank you. I had a string for gravatar support, and unfortunately that messed up header.tpl, it wasn't being read as the string wasn't defined as the script wasn't load. My bad.

I did check the logs, but forgot to check activity logs, like, the most basic logs...

RE: image, yeah, I deleted it, as support helped me checking the logs - what a newbie! :-)

Cheers!